The Cottage at Hollywood Farm
Stay on the farm in a beautiful and quiet home surrounded by water and woods.
Our airy, mid-century renovated cottage is tucked away on its own peninsula at the end of the farm road, on one of the largest tracts of conservation land in Maryland. The cottage feels like a sanctuary, yet is close to the shopping, working, and tourist destinations of Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
There is a deep-water dock for boating, swimming, crabbing and fishing, and incredible views of Ridout Creek. Sit on the back deck to watch bald eagles, herons, osprey, and wild ducks fly. In winter, cozy up next to a crackling fire.
Tastefully decorated with original artwork and high-quality furnishings. Sleeps up to six, with 2 bedrooms and a pull-out sofabed, and 1.5 baths.
Rate: $300 per night or $2000 per week (plus 6% MD sales and use tax). 3-night minimum. A security deposit will be required.
Commissioning Week 2019 is still available. Commissioning Week Rate: $2800 for 7 nights.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund of payment if cancelled within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Nous parlons français / Hablamos español
Photos © Lenka Capurro
- Sleeps up to seven
- 2 bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
- In living room: 1 sofabed, 1 twin cot
- 1 full bathroom (shower) and 1 half bath
- Great room with living and dining areas
- Full kitchen
- Recently renovated
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wireless internet
- Television via AppleTV, Sling Blue
- Towels, bedsheets, soap, other basics
- Washer and dryer
- Charcoal grill
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Access to 125-acre farm’s walking trails
- Water access for boating, kayaking, swimming and fishing
- 5 miles to downtown Annapolis and Sandy Point State Park
- 6 miles/12 minutes drive to Anne Arundel Medical Center and Annapolis mall
- 25 miles to New Carrollton Metro station (Orange line)
- 30 miles to Baltimore
- 35 miles to Washington, DC
Wake up in a nature sanctuary
Great Place to Stay
home away from home !
Book your stay
Please review the availability calendar and contact us via the form below. (Dates in green are available; dates in red are already booked.)
After you submit your request, we will be in touch shortly to confirm your stay. You may also call us with any questions at +1 (410) 349-8020.