The Cottage at Hollywood Farm
Stay on the farm in a beautiful and quiet home surrounded by water and woods.
Our airy, mid-century renovated cottage is tucked away on its own peninsula at the end of the farm road, on one of the largest tracts of conservation land in Maryland. The cottage feels like a sanctuary, yet is close to the shopping, working, and tourist destinations of Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
There is a deep-water dock for boating, swimming, crabbing and fishing, and incredible views of Ridout Creek. Sit on the back deck to watch bald eagles, herons, osprey, and wild ducks fly. In winter, cozy up next to a crackling fire.
Tastefully decorated with original artwork and high-quality furnishings. Sleeps up to seven, with 2 bedrooms, a pull-out sofabed, and a folding cot, and 1.5 baths.
Rate: $250 per night or $1500 per week (plus 6% MD sales and use tax). 2-night minimum. A security deposit will be required.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund of payment if cancelled within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Nous parlons français / Hablamos español
Photos © Lenka Capurro
- Sleeps up to seven
- 2 bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
- In living room: 1 sofabed, 1 twin cot
- 1 full bathroom (shower) and 1 half bath
- Great room with living and dining areas
- Full kitchen
- Recently renovated
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wireless internet
- Television via AppleTV, Sling Blue
- Towels, bedsheets, soap, other basics
- Washer and dryer
- Charcoal grill
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Access to 125-acre farm’s walking trails
- Water access for boating, kayaking, swimming and fishing
- 5 miles to downtown Annapolis and Sandy Point State Park
- 6 miles/12 minutes drive to Anne Arundel Medical Center and Annapolis mall
- 25 miles to New Carrollton Metro station (Orange line)
- 30 miles to Baltimore
- 35 miles to Washington, DC
amazing location with tons of toys
Wake up in a nature sanctuary
Book your stay
Availability is limited for the rest of 2019 and early 2020. Please contact us with requests. You may also call us with any questions at +1 (410) 349-8020.